Easter Recipes Ideas 2017, Desserts – As the bright and fun filled Easter festival is all way round, many of us are busy in preparations to welcome and enjoy this amazing festival. It is indeed a get-together time for all the family members usually relished with tempting Easter meal and desserts. So in this article, we have mentioned some of the best and easy to prepare Easter Recipes Ideas for the 2017 Easter feast.
Healthy Easter Recipes 2017
For each and every special event or festival, we love to have a delicious and mouthwatering menu, praised and delighted by every invited member. This year too, enjoy the Easter festival by having healthy and nutritious Easter menu which will certainly be pleased and appreciated by all the members of the family. You can check and try the below list some of the best and easy, Healthy Easter Dinner Recipes for the 2017 Easter festivities.
- Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes: These irresistibly fluffy and secretly healthy carrot cake cupcakes can be attempted with baking soda, sugar, apple sauce, apple cider vinegar and vanilla extract.
- Starbucks Healthy Lemon Cake: these soft and fluffy lemons can be instantly made with lemon juice, yogurt, vanilla extract, white flour, baking soda, and sugar.
- Sweet Potato Brownies: Rich, decadent and ultra fudgy sweet potato brownies tastes like pure bliss and are pretty much possible with sweet potato puree, peanut and almond butter, vanilla extract, cocoa powder and baking soda.
Easter Recipes 2017
Healthy Easter Recipes
Also See: Easter Basket Ideas 2017
Easter Recipes Ideas from around the world
Easter, which is one of the widely celebrated Festival across the world.is mainly associated with of dishes that helps to commemorate the end of the Lenten fast. From the traditional Easter Ham and roast lamb to cheesy asparagus and cauliflower casserole, find below all the exclusive and delectable recipes you need to create a delicious menu for your Easter dinner.
- Greece: Tsoureki – The recipe of Tsoureki is always sweet, yeasty blended with citrus bread and mahlepi (a spice made of ground cherry pits)
- Russia: Pashka and Kulich – This Russian Easter dish Kulich is tall. Sweet bread decorated with white frosting. Pashka is made from cheese curds.
- Italy: Colomba – It is a sweet Italian Easter Cake stuffed with candied citrus along with almonds and pearl sugar scattered at the top.
Easter Recipes Ideas
Easter Recipes from around the world
Also See: Easter Bonnet Ideas Hats Images
Easter Recipes Desserts
Celebrate Easter Sunday with decorating ideas for festive bunny cakes and other yummy treats, especially the one with the fruity desserts. Easter meal is always complete and fulfilled with a selection of mouthwatering and delicious selection of sweet spring treats ranging from luscious lemon bars to easy cupcakes.
- Apricot – Coconut Cake: This sinfully creamy frosting cake incorporates heavy milk, sour cream, with a thick whipped topping spread over the top and along the sides.
- Lemon Dome: It is exceptionally moist and flavorful combined with cake mix, egg, oil along with the little amount of water.
- Lemon Bars: Dust this classic lemon treats with confectioners’ sugar, large eggs, fresh lemon juice and heavy cream before serving for pretty presentations.
Easter Recipes Desserts
Easter Recipes Dessert Ideas
Also See: Easter Banner Clipart Images